Громадська організація «ДЕСЯТЕ КВІТНЯ» проводить конкурс на заміщення посади спеціаліста з закупівель. Дедлайн - 26 серпня 2021 року. (далі - англ.)
The NGO “The Tenth of April” announces the vacancy for the position of a procurement specialist for the project implemented under the partnership with UNHCR in Ukraine “Protection of Refugees and Stateless persons in Odesa”.
The procurement specialist will have the responsibility to organize the procurement of goods and services required for the implementation of the activities of the Organization and make sure all of the procurement procedures are conducted in strict compliance with all of the relevant policies. Employment in the project will cover 50% of work time.
Duty station: Odesa.
- Coordinate and facilitate the procurement processes in accordance to the Procurement policy;
- Act as the principal contact of the Organization with suppliers.
- Hold negotiations and all the preparatory work with suppliers.
- Prepare commitments for the purchase of goods and services.
- Develop a sufficiently wide range of supply sources list to provide adequate competitive bids.
- Ensure adequate measures to safeguard suppliers’ confidentiality.
- Ensure adequate measures to check the suppliers’ integrity in order to ensure sufficient services or goods from the potential supplier
- Ensure that all procurement processes are well documented and clearly filed for future reference.
- Scrutinize and analyze the economic and market conditions for sharing the information with the management of the Organization for further proper planning of the Projects activities;
- Ensure that employees involved in procurement are in compliance with applicable procurement policies and procedures, and strictly adhere to its code of conduct. For this purpose, to hold regular refreshing sessions and on-job training for the staff of the Organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Supervisory and management experience;
- Attention to details;
- The strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and on strict deadlines and in a multicultural setting;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in Ukrainian and Russia; English are skills preferred;
- Adherence to the Organization’s values.
- Degree (at least Bachelor) in accounting, business management or a similar field.
- 1+ years of experience as a procurement specialist or in a similar position.
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, English preferred.
Part-time employment (50%) in a friendly and motivating working environment. Fixed-term employment contract till the end of 2021 (4 months) will be concluded with the best candidate. The continuation of employment for 2022 will depend on the personal work results and available financing.
Motivation letters explaining the interest in the position and CVs in English should be sent to email@example.com with the subject: “Procurement Specialist”.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview, no late applications will be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 26.08.2021. No late applications will be accepted.
Should you have any further questions regarding the vacancy, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +38 (048) 766-00-04.